How do ‘they’ seem to manage more than me in the same amount of time? When I’m sitting here spinning my wheels trying to keep up?
Maybe ‘they’ are as good as it seems.
Or maybe ‘they’:
- Don’t do as much as it appears.
- Are screaming inside and crying themselves to sleep.
- Have help to do all the things that you just don’t see from the outside.
- Have help at home so they don’t have to worry about the things on my mind.
- Manage their time so that they are focused on the big tasks and fill the little tasks in the gaps.
We can only do us. And while we can probably get better at time management, efficiency, etc – there’s little point in comparing to others. Especially because you probably don’t have the full picture.